Crunchy bread hearts
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1119 times
U can use left over sugar syrup of gulab jamuns instead of milk maid
Add your private note
Crunchy bread hearts recipe - How to make Crunchy bread hearts
Cooking Time: Total Time:
bread slice 6 no.
grated choclate 100 gm
milk maid half tin
cherries for garnishing
oil for frying
coconut dry powder
- 1.cut bread slices into desired shapes by using different shaped cutter
- 2.now deep fry these shapes untilo golden brown
- 3.remove on tissue papaer to drain excess oil
- 4.now coat each slice from both the sildes with milk maid
- 5.now again coath this milk maid coated slices in coconut powder and place in servivg tray
- 6.now spread some grated choclate on each slice
- 7.place cheery in the centre of each slice and keep in refridgerator for chilling.
- 8.serve chill
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#404099 on 15 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.