Crunchy Veg Cutlet
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 16090 times
Cutlets are very famous and popular snack all over the world, but deep fried cutlets contains high calories, here is healthier version of Veg cutlet which is baked one and prepared without using a sinnle drop of oil.
Add your private note
Crunchy Veg Cutlet recipe - How to make Crunchy Veg Cutlet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 cutlets
- Place the carrots in a microwave safe bowl, sprinkle little water, cover and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirrin once in between.
- Add the capsicum, green peas ,sprinkle little water and again cover and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until veggies are completely cooked.
- Remove from microwave and mash them lightly.
- Add the potatoes, spinach, garam masala, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, kasoori methi,chaat masala ,green chillies and cornflour and mix well.
- Now divide the mixture in 4 equal portions and shape them into small round flat cutlets..
- Roll each cutlet in cornflakes and arrange them up in baking tray.
- Bake the patties in preheated oven at 200 degree celcious for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn upside down the patties and again bake for 15-20 minutes
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 08 Mar 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.