Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2241 times
Discover the crunchy crispy magic of crunchy cutlets with this simple and delicious snack recipe. The vegetables are mixed together with onion, chillies and spices before rolling into balls which are coated with cornflour and deep fried till golden brown. Serve the crunchy cutlets with schezuan sauce.
Add your private note
Crunchy Utlets recipe - How to make Crunchy Utlets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. boil and grate the potatoes.
- 2. soak and mash the bread slices.
- 3. mix well the grated potato and mashed bread slices alongwith salt and garam masala. keep aside.
- 4. for the stuffing, boil the sprouted moong for 3 minutes and cool. finely chop the green chillies.
- 5. now mix all the ingredients and add the juice of the lemon to it.
- 6. apply a little oil to your hand. take the potato mixture and make a round.
- 7. add 1 tablespoon of the stuffing in the centre and make it into a ball.
- 8. flatten it so that it looks like a cutlet.
- 9. roll in the bread crumbs. similarly make cutlets of the remaining mixture. deep fry in hot oil.
- 10. serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.