Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4840 times
Add salt to the salad just before serving or else the salad would leave water.
mayonaise,hung curd or fresh cream are optional. any 1 of them can be selected and any of the 3 of them will give a different taste to the salad.
to give more crunchiness to the salad one can also garnish the salad with fried noodles.
- Cut the bread slices into 6 parts and deep fry them.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Toss onion, tomato, cucumber, paneer, capsicum, cabbage, salad oil, oregano, mayonaise and lemon juice in a large bowl very lightly.
- Keep aside for 30 min covered and chill thoroughly.
- Now add salt and bread crumbs(fried bread).
- Toss the salad properly.
- Garnish with walnuts and serve immediately.
- For masala paneer:
- Boil milk and then add lemon juice and 1 tsp.curd.
- When the milk begins to curdle add 1/3 tsp.salt,
- 1/3 tsp.red chilli and 1 tsp.chopped corriander.
- Turn off the gas and leave this for some time.
- Now in a muslin cloth tie this cudled milk .
- Put a heavy weight on it.
- After an hour or so masala paneer is ready.
This recipe was contributed by shal_27 on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.