Crunchy Raw Banana Cutlets
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50241 times
Forget the stereotyped potato cutlets; try these crunchy raw banana cutlets instead! you will be floored by its elegant flavour and crunchy texture. It is amazing how a selection of simple everyday jain-friendly ingredients and an even simpler method of preparation can result in such a brilliant snack. Just take care to crush the peanuts to the right texture – it should be slightly fine so as to coat the cutlets well, but it should also retain the crunchiness.
- Mix all the ingredients well, except the oil. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion between the palms of your hands to make round cutlets.
- Roll in roasted, crushed peanuts and cook on a tava (griddle) using oil as required.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Crush the peanuts finely for a better coating.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||44.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.