by Foodie #497533
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6427 times
I got an idea to make a good starter,with some leftover pasta and vegetables kept in my freeze.
- Heat the oil in the pan saute all the vegetables (cut into julienne) for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and all the sauces mix well.
- Remove from the flame let it cool.
- Fill this mixture inside each penne pasta and then sealed both the ends with flour batter.
- Deep fry all the pasta till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with chilli garlic sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #497533 on 08 Nov 2010Myself Vidisha Mittal staying in Jamshedpur.I m very fond of Cooking something new and Exotic. Paint...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.