Crunchy Paneer Taka Tak
by Foodie #48100
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22001 times
A delicious crunchy paneer recipe!
- Heat the oil in a tava and add the carom seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion and saute for 1/2 a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add the chilli and turmeric powders, pav bhaji masala and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and salt and cook for a while.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.