Crunchy Paneer Fingers
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7491 times
Paneer fingers wrapped with boiled noodles...simply easy and delicious!
- Wash and cut paneer to finger size thin slices.
- Marinate with lemon juice , salt and red chilly powder.
- In a small bowl, prepare batter with corn flour, 2 tsp plain flour, pepper and salt.
- Add little water to make a thick paste.
- Keep the boiled noodles in a plate and sprinkle remaining maida .
- Heat oil in a fry pan and dip each paneer strip in the batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Roll the paneer with boiled noodles, press a little to coat it well with noodles. Make the same for all paneer fingers and keep it aside.
- Once the oil is heated, drop the paneer fingers in hot oil and keep the heat in medium flame and fry gently till it turns golden brown.
- Drain and keep it in kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 04 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.