Crunchy Paneer Amritsari
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10594 times
Paneer amritsari exhibits an innovative way of cooking paneer in a delectable and spicy curry, prepared in true punjabi or amritsari style. The paneer amritsari is seasoned with coriander leaves and spiced up with garlic, ginger and chillies. Relish paneer amritsari with naan or paratha.
- Combine the flour, ginger, garlic, carom seeds and the masalas in a bowl, add 1/2 tbsp of oil and mix well.
- Combine the onions with 2 tbsp if this mixture, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add the paneer to the remaining mixture, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the onions and paneer till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, insert tooth picks on each onions and paneer.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.