Crunchy Nutty Ragi Cake
by Neha Chougule
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6177 times
Its because of my little daughter i experimented this recipe,my daughter is very fussy eater and loves eating pastries and cakes available at shops, which i can't give her quite regularly because they are not good for health. So i decided to experiment this recipe which is healthy and nutritious. And can also be taken by adults as mini snacks.
- Sieve ragi flour, maida, baking powder and soda bi carb together for at leat two times.
- Grease and dust the tin and keep it aside.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix condensed milk, butter, honey and beat in for few min.
- Add vanilla essence or almond essence and mix it for few min.
- Add flour and aerated soda alternately till whole flour is used up.
- Fold in chopped nuts and gently mix it.
- Pour it in greased tin and bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degrees and then at 160 degrees for few min.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Neha Chougule on 25 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.