Crunchy Munchy Three Bean Salad
by Rinkel Arora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1934 times
This salad recipe serves as an exotic wholesome meal, rich in nutrients and taste.
Add your private note
Crunchy Munchy Three Bean Salad recipe - How to make Crunchy Munchy Three Bean Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the rajma, kala chana and lobhiya in a bowl after cooling and mix.
- Add bell peppers, Cucumber, Broccoli, Tofu, lettuce and mix.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon and mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley.
- Place the bowl in fridge for 15 mins and serve chilled.
- To make it little more tangy add 1/4 cup hung curd and mix well.
This recipe was contributed by Rinkel Arora on 30 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.