Crunchy Munchy Paneer Ladoos
by NEENA SAVLA
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4410 times
Crunchy munchy paneer ladoos are quick and easy to prepare . The richness of paneer and the nutritive moong dal makes it an all time favourite ladoos.
- Put the sago in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 11/2 minutes, or till they puff
- Lightly roast the green moong dal , cool and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the moong dal powder and roast till colour changes. Cool to room temperature.
- Cook the coconut and sugar well till sugar is well mixed with coconut. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide into 10-14 ladoos.
- Roll the ladoos in roasted khus khus and serve.
- Can be stored in fridge .
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 17 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.