Crunchy Munchy Granola
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5618 times
This is one recipe where you should make sure to wash your hands well because part of the fun is that you can mix it up with your hands!!
once cooled then you can eat it lots of different ways: as a snack by itself, with milk as a cereal, or even as a topping on frozen yogurt/ice-cream!
- In a large bowl,use a spoon to mix the oatmeal,peanuts, and wheat germ.
- In a small bowl,mix the honey, oil, and vanilla.
- Work this mixture into the first mixture that's in the large bowl. this is where you can use your hands to make sure it's all mushed together really well.or,if you like, you can use a large wooden spoon.
- Spread the mix onto the greased baking sheet.bake at 325 degrees f for 15 minutes, then remove the baking sheet from the oven.use a large wooden spoon to stir the mix a little on the baking sheet, then add the raisins and carob chips.put the baking sheet back in the oven, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- When the granola is baked, allow it to cool.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.