Crunchy Munchy Corn Pakodas
by MEENA SAVLA
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3297 times
As Pakodas are part of Rain so is the Corn. CRUNCHY MUNCHY CORN PAKODAS with a cup of Hot Tea are excellent Monsoon Treat. Corn, Capsicum, Coconut and Saunf makes an excellent combination.
- Crush American Corn coarsely using a chilli cutter.
- Mix all ingredients except soda bi card, oil and add enough water to prepare a thick batter.
- Rest the batter for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir well add water if required as it may thicken a little due to Suji.
- Place soda bi card and pour 2 tablespoon hot oil on the soda bi card and mix well.
- Drop spoonful of the batter in hot oil and deep fry till golden.
- Serve hot .
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 26 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.