by LOPA SHAH
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12536 times
Mouthwatering snack made from plain flour with the combination of grated cheese and cheese powder. Every one especially the children would love to have this yummy and mouthwatering snack.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Knead into semi soft and smooth dough using water as required.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter
- Cut into cashew shape or any other desired shape using cutter.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add a few munchies at a time and deep fry till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle cheese powder while hot and mix well.
- Cool it at least for 10 minutes before storing.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.