by Hanan Althuaf
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12833 times
These jalebis are crunchy, perfectly juicy and incredibly delicious!!
- Combine the sugar and water in a deep pan, mix well and bring to boil and simmer till the syrup becoimes thick and of one string consistency.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the flour with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add enough cols water to make a thick batter.
- Pour the batter in jalebi moulds and heat the oil the broad flat pan.
- Make round jalebis using mould and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and transfer ot the syrup and soak for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot,.
This recipe was contributed by Hanan Althuaf on 09 Aug 2012hai frnds....am basically frm Kottayam,Kerala,nw setteled in Dubai...am not big cook.. jst entered i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.