Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4392 times
Enriched with nutrients and vital minerals, the crispy Crunchy Granola can be made and then stood in air tight container for days. A healthy and tasty snack or tiffin option for children and adults alike.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees f.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and reserve.
- Combine brown sugar and water in a 4-cup microwave proof glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Place in microwave on high for 5 minutes and cook until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, nuts, and brown sugar syrup mixture. stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the granola onto cookie sheets and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden and crunchy.
- When the mixture comes out of the oven, it is still very pliable.
This recipe was contributed by mis1223 on 07 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.