Crunchy Fruit Crusts
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2559 times
Crunchy fruit crust offer a delicious way of sneaking in fresh fruits which are sauteed and poured over thin flour based crusts.Relsih the crunchy fruit crust with roasted sesame seeds.
- Mix the flour, salt and beaten egg.
- Add enough water and bind to stiff dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead again, roll into paper-thin sheets and cut into 2.5 cm broad strips.
- Deep fry the rolled strips in hot oil till crisp and arrange on a platter.
- Melt the sugar substitute powder in a hot pan with a little water.
- Add cut fresh fruits and lightly sauti them.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a little water to a smooth paste.
- Add to the pan and stir well.
- Serve piping hot fruits on crusts, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.