Crunchy Fried Soy Chunks
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39344 times
Get ready to enjoy the cripsiness of this Crunchy fried soy chunks as starter or cocktail snack. The soya chunks are marinated with garlic, chilli and ginger paste and then either grilled or baked with a batter coating on top.
Add your private note
Crunchy Fried Soy Chunks recipe - How to make Crunchy Fried Soy Chunks
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: makes Total Time:
- Grind together chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Mix in chopped spring onion, flours, ketchup, vinegar, salt to taste.
- Add flours and make a thickish paste.
- Boil nuggets in water for 3-4 minutes or till soft but not soggy.
- Drain, add to paste and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Either bar-b-que, grill, or deepfry marinate chunks till crisp.
- You may even spread out in a shallow dish, drizzle butter and bake.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.