Crunchy Egg Sandwich
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4923 times
Bored of the same old omelette or sandwiches with boiled eggs, then try this Crunchy Egg Sandwich. Egg omelette is sandwiched between slices of bread with a spread of mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and toasted in a bread toaster till crisp. If you have toastabags you can toast the sandwich in it, just follow the instructions on the bag.
Have this Crunchy Egg Sandwich for breakfast or pack it in a tiffin for your kids, it is going to be their most favorite tiffin treat.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl, add a pinch of pepper and salt in it and whisk well.
- Heat a non stick tava and grease it with a little oil.
- Pour the eggs on the tava, spreading them evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the coriander on it and when the omelette is mostly cooked, flip the omelette to cook on the other side.
- Roll the omelette and cut it into two and keep aside.
- Place two bread slices on a clean dry surface. On one bread slice spread some mayonnaise and on the other bread slice spread a little butter.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and tomato ketchup on both the bread slice, place one half of the omelette between the two bread slices.
- Toast the omelette sandwich in the bread toaster till it turns golden brown.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 to make one more toasted omelette sandwich.
- Serve immediately or pack it in a tiffin box.
This recipe was contributed by Mahe33 on 26 Jun 2015I am a home maker.I have 30 years experience in cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.