Crunchy Cutlet By minalparmar
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2599 times
You can shallow fry these cutlets if you don't like very oily food.
don't soak bread slices for a longer time, remove immediately from the water.
Add your private note
Crunchy Cutlet By minalparmar recipe - How to make Crunchy Cutlet By minalparmar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grate the boil potatoes.
- Soak and mash the bread slices.
- Mix well the grated potato and mashed bread slices along with salt and garam masala. keep aside.
- For the stuffing, boil the sprouted moong for 3 minutes and cool.finely chopped the green chillies.
- Now mix all the ingredients and add the juice of the lemon to it.
- Apply a little oil to your hand. take the potato mixture and make a round.
- Add 1 tablespoon of stuffing in the centre and make it into a ball
- Flatten it so that it looks like a cutlet.
- Roll in the bread crumbs.similarly make cutlets of the remaining mixture.deep fry it into hot oil.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by minalparmar on 10 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.