Crunchy Custard Cookies
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9427 times
Test the biscuit when it is cool whether it is dry or wet.
- Sieve flour, custard powder and baking powder togehter with cream butter, sugar.
- Add chopped tutti frutti to the flour mixture and knead to a soft dough.
- To 1/3 of the dough add the cocoa. make two rolls of the dough and twist to form single roll.
- Cut into thin slices and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree.
This recipe was contributed by c.sudhachandra on 12 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.