Crunchy Corn Casserole
by Vinita V
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4656 times
This delicious casserole is a perfect crunchy wholesome meal for a large dinner or potluck gathering!
Add your private note
Crunchy Corn Casserole recipe - How to make Crunchy Corn Casserole
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 12 serving
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour and cook on a slow flame, stirring continuously. Add milk gradually and stir continuously till the sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper.
- Grease a large baking dish. Heat oven to 350 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine the white sauce, corn, pasta, mushroom, capsicums and shredded cheese. Check for taste and add salt/pepper as required. Spread the mixture evenly in the greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and corn with the melted butter. Sprinkle the buttered corn breadcrumb mixture over the corn casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until hot and lightly browned.
This recipe was contributed by Vinita V on 04 Jul 2011I am a Science graduate in Foods & Nutrition. Cooking and baking are my all-tme passions.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.