Crunchy Colourful Sandwich
by Vaishnavi Siddharth
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5415 times
This crunchy sandwich can be made quickly and easily with the ingredients readily available at home. It serves as a good snack for children for their snacks break or when they are back from school
- Boil the sweet corn in water for around 10- 12 minutes.
- Drain the water and allow it to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, carrot, boiled corn, coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Take a bread slice and apply little butter followed by pudina chutney evenly on one side.
- Keep the vegetables on top of the pudina chutney.
- Sprinkle cheese followed by sev.
- Take another bread slice and apply tomato ketchup evenly on one side.
- Close the sandwich with this slice.
- The sandwich can be toasted on a tawa or grill/ toaster.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Vaishnavi Siddharth on 25 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.