Crunchy Chocolate Mousse
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6144 times
Crunchy Chocolate Mousse is a mouth watering dessert which children love the most.It is an easy dessert to be prepared for a party and to be appreciated by all.
- Whip cold cream till light and fluffy.
- Soak gelatin in 2 tbsp water for 2min and use double boil method to make it a clear liquid.
- Add milkmaid to the whipped cream and then add the half way melted chocolate chips using the double boil method, it gives a crunchy texture to the mousse.
- Then add sugar, cocoa powder and gelatin evenly and allow it to set in individual martini cups in the refrigerator and serve cold.
- Decorate with fresh cream and chocolate chips.
This recipe was contributed by deivapriya on 01 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.