Crunchy Chocolate Cake
by Foodie #564483
This recipe has been viewed 3942 times
A crunchy delicious cake made using nuts and biscuits!
Add your private note
Crunchy Chocolate Cake recipe - How to make Crunchy Chocolate Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
4 hours 10 minutesMakes 10 to 12 pieces
- Break the biscuits into four and powder coarsely.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix again.
- Chop the nuts coarsely and add to the mixture and mix well.
- Add half a tin of condensed milk to this mixture and mix well.
- Line a pie dish or baking tray with butter paper and transfer the mixture to it.
- Press firmly with wet fingertips until the mixture is uniformly spread.
- Refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #564483 on 23 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.