Crunchy Cheesy Rolls
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1980 times
Crunchy cheesy rolls add a lovely cheesy touch to any vegetable roll recipe. The melted cheese is mixed with the stir fried veggies and then made in to a roll which is either shallow or deep fried.
- Mix all the vegetables and cheese with salt and red chilly powder and keep aside.
- Cut the side crust of bread and wet it by placing it on your palm and
- Sprinkling some water on it. place 11/2 tsp of mixture in centre and form it in a roll by folding the bread over the mix;and keep it aside. heat oil on medium heat. fry rolls till reddish brown.
- To bake: lightly brush the outer side with melted butter and place in a baking tray. bake for about 15-20 min at 350'c till the outer crust turns brown.
- Enjoy it with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.