Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3864 times
A tasty and low cal bar made of crunchy erels held together ith honey.
- Heat jaggery with ghee in a pan till a drop of the liquid jaggery in a bowl of water is crunchy.
- Then add the dry fruits and remove from the pan and spread it on a plate to cool.
- Once it cools, pound the chikki coarsely into small pieces and add raisins to this mixture. keep it aside.
- Roast the bulgur wheat in some ghee till it turns brown and once it cools, grind it into a coarse powder in the grinder.
- Coarsely pound the cornflakes and add to the chikki misture.
- Add the wheat powder and the honey, and roll it.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 250 deg.
- On cooling, with a pizza cutter cut it into 24 pieces.
This recipe was contributed by amishibhatha on 25 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.