Crunchy Cabbage and Paneer Salad
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5714 times
Cabbage salad is a crunchy fresh salad recipe with the grated or finely chopped cabbage tossed with lime juice and seasoned with mustard seeds and chillies.
- Shred cabbage thin andfine.
- Chop paneer and capsicum.
- Deseed tomatoes and chop.
- Crush peanuts coarse.
- Slit green chillies lengthwise.
- Mix all ingredients from cabbage to chillies.
- Gently mix salt, sugar and lime juice.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 16 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.