Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13019 times
Crunches, a healthy breakfast for your kids who avoids eating homemade snacks and doesn’t complete their breakfast or snacks given in tiffin box. So what you are waiting for try this one and give it to your kids. Not only kids but youngsters and elders will enjoy this crunches.
- Combine the cherries, oats, cornflakes, nuts and raisins in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan and add the chocolate pieces and honey, stir till chocolate and butter melts. Switch off the gas.
- Add the prepared cornflakes and oats mixture and mix well.
- While hot, fill the mixture in small paper cups. (1 ½ to 2 tsp)
- Sprinkle few colored chocolate balls in each paper cup.
- There is no need to refrigerate the crunches.
- You can store these crunches for 15 days without refrigerator.
- If refrigerated, remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
- Instead of filing the mixture in paper cup, you can make small balls and roll the same in chocolate balls.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 07 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.