Crumbly Bread Pakoda
by HumptyDumpty Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1469 times
This recipe for Bread Pakora that I guess is slightly different from the usual way in which it is done. This is how we have always done this at home and they are a perfect accompaniment for tea. Also, they can be curried in a simple spiced gravy with fried onion paste and tomato puree or even made into 'Dahi Pakoras'.
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices.
- Take some water in a wide bowl and soak the slices one at a time in it for a few seconds.
- Remove the slice from water and squeeze out most of the water. Repeat with all the slices.
- Crumble the squeezed out slices and mix very well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat up some oil in a wok.
- When the oil is hot enough, take a bit of the dough at a time and drop into it.
- Deep fry in batches.
- Serve hot with tea.
This recipe was contributed by HumptyDumpty Kitchen on 09 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.