Cruchy Chocolate Trufle
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3924 times
A dreamy dessert delight, Crunchy chocolate truffle is an amazing cake recipe with crunchy pretzels as toppings. Relish the truffle with cream or your favorite ice cream.
- Mix the nestles cream & chocolate powder in a bowl. add the chocolate powder till the cream has a nice dark brown colour & whisk until there are no lumps seen.
- Take a bowl around 12" in length & 5" depth. lay down the digestive biscuits to fill in the space at the bottom.(half a biscuit can be used to)
- Pour in the chocolate cream till the biscuits are fully covered.
- Lay down very thin slices on the vanilla cake.
- Pour in some more chocolate cream till the cake is fully covered.
- Continue with the layers till the top.
- Drop in the 2 tablespoons of whip cream & with the tip of a knife cut in through the blobs of cream (make sure the knife is not pushed in too deep) & make swirls to give it a nice look.
- Top it with the grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate it for 15 mins.
This recipe was contributed by rsj27 on 28 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.