Crsipy Besan Parantha
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4416 times
You can add saunf for enhanced flavor. . . The same filling can be used without onions for taking along on a long journey.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and shape them into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a portion of the filling at the centre and bring the sides together to seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mdoogar on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.