by shivani nutritionist
This recipe has been viewed 1499 times
Delicious corn pudding can be eaten hot as well as cold..
Add your private note
Cron Pudding recipe - How to make Cron Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a pan, keep milk for boiling.
- Meanwhile, clean the corn cobs properly. grate the corn with help of a grater.
- Strain the corn pulp and discard the rest.
- When milk comes to a boil, add sugar and saffron strands and cardamom powder.
- Now add corn pulp and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- After 10 -12 mins, milk starts to thicken up,add chopped almonds and pistachio
- Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and saffron strands
- Serve hot
- This can be served cold also.
- Take a dish and put the mixture and allow it to set in a refrigerator.
- serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by shivani nutritionist on 01 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.