Crispy Stuffed Mushroom In Spicy Sauce
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14650 times
Prepare the crispy stuffed mushroom in spicy sauce by simple placing the roasted mushrooms on a dish and then top it with a spicy delicious sauce. Enjoy as a side dish with breads of choice or as starter.
- Par boil the mushrooms and remove the stems and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till it turns brown.
- Add the shreded vegetables and saute for few minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce, mix well and saute for few minutes.
- Remove form the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Stuff the filling in each mushroom and pin up two mushroom together with 2 tooth picks so that the filling does not spills out.
- Make a paste of maida and cornflour and dip the mushroom in it and roll the mushroom in bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the mushrooms till golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato puree, salt, mix well and cook for few minutes or till the oil separates from the sides.
- Dry roast pepper cons,coriander seeds,jeera and grind coarsely.
- Add the mixture and chilli flakes to the gravy and cook for sometime.
- Place roasted mushroom in a plate, pour the sauce over it and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by qtdivya on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.