Crispy Stuffed Bread Rolls
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3809 times
This delicious snack can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
- Boil potatoes and mash them well.
- Add the paneer, green chillies, coriander and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Dip 1 bread slice in water for 10 seconds and squeeze out excess water.
- Put one part of the mxiture across on the bread and roll it on our palm.
- Give shape like karelas, make all rolls and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the rolls till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with sauce and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 22 May 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.