Crispy Spinach- Corn Rolls
by Rucha AG
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13334 times
A great tit-bit made of corn and spinach. Easy to cook and great to relish on!!!
- Blend the corn coarsely in a mixer and keep aside.
- Add the green chillies, garlic, ginger and amchur powder and mix well.
- Add the spinach and mix well. Keep aside.
- Blend the wheat bread by removing the sides into bread crumbs.
- Add bread crumbs and cornflour to the mixture, add the salt and mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll them into circles of 2" diameter.
- Place small portions of corn mixture and roll them into cylindrical rolls.
- Coat each evenly with semolina.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the rolls till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tobasco sauce/ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Rucha AG on 24 Nov 2011Hello Friends,
I live in Mumbai and i have a great passion for Food and Beverages as I have graduat...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.