Crispy Sandwich Roll
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7766 times
Crispy sandwich roll is an innovative delectable sandwich roll recipe with soaked bread slices stuffed with spice laden vegetables and cheese and then cut into round slices just like Swiss rolls. The tangy spread, delicious vegetable filling, appealing looks and crispy texture makes this sandwich roll recipe a hit among all.
- Chop all vegetables finely.
- Heat the non stick pan.
- Put 1tsp butter.
- Toss ginger garlic and onion together for 2min.
- Add all cut vegetables toss 2 min.
- Add sauce,pepper powder, salt and mix well.
- Cook on high flame for 2
- Now add the grated cheese
- Close the gas and cool the mixture.
- Dip the bread in water and squeeze gently all 8 pieces.
- Place the slices in one line overlapping each other.
- Roll gently with a rolling pin.
- Apply butter on rolled slices.
- Spread the filling evenly.
- Now roll the slices in a cylindrical form.
- Wrap in silver foil put in the freezer for 5 mins.
- It will become firm.
- Cut it in round slices.
- Grease the baking tray and warm it for 5 mins.
- Tasty sandwich is ready.
This recipe was contributed by nupats on 06 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.