Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3229 times
Pack when the filling is not hot.
you can also use ghee for the butter.
- Chop onions,green chillies,tomato and coriander into small pieces..
- You can do toasting and praparing the filling to gether.
- On a heated pan toast the bread loaf smeared with butter till golden brown..
- While preparing the rest
- In a heated pan add oil
- Add sesame seeds
- Afterit crackles,add urad dal and slitted green chillies..fry for a min..
- Add turmeric
- Add onion and tomato leave for 2 min..
- Add salt
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve the filling with toast or pack it in an alu foil for the dabba snack..
This recipe was contributed by rashmigirish on 14 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.