Crispy Sabudana Vada
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15617 times
A good substitute of potato, those restricted to eat potatoes can try this. I am sure you can't just stop yourself from eating just one.
Add your private note
Crispy Sabudana Vada recipe - How to make Crispy Sabudana Vada
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 vadas
- Clean and wash the saav and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and immediately add the washed saav to it and 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook till the water gets dried up.
- Remove from the flame, add the sabudana, coarsely grinded peanuts, coriander, ginger and chilli paste and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and roll it into circles and press it flat.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fryrn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with green and sweet red chutney.
This recipe was contributed by bumpush on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.