Crispy Rice Cakes
This recipe has been viewed 4203 times
Crispy rice cakes is a delectable rice based crispy dessert recipe prepared by adding rice pops to sugar syrup along with honey and butter. The rice cakes are set in the fridge and then cut into diamond shapes before serving.
- Heat the butter .let it cool.
- Now add 2 cups of water and the jaggery to it till it forms a syrup. it should have a slight thread-consistency .
- Add the honey and stir well.
- Allow the syrup to cool.when you are sure that its warm enough ,add the rice pops .(when the syrup is cold it becomes hard and dificult to stir.)
- Grease a plate having edges with butter.
- Fill it up with the rices mixture.
- Cool it in the refrigerator.
- Cut it into square/diamond/long bars,as per your wish.
- It tastes great as a snack bar.
This recipe was contributed by bsharmi on 04 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.