Crispy Rawa Dosa
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4441 times
Here's a simple, crispy rava chawal dosa recipe that can be made instantly. Learn how to make tasty, crispy rava dosa with semolina and rice flour blended together.Serve rava chawal ka doas with coconut chutney.
- Chop green chillies finely. mix rawa, flour and water.
- Stir well and leave covered for 1 hour.
- Add water to get a dosa batter consistency. heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds,
- Green chillies. when cummin crackles add oil to the batter.
- Pour spoonful of batter.
- Spread into a round, add oil around it and turn over.
- Remove when cooked.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by mrsmenon on 29 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.