Crispy Rajma Starter
by sneha sadhwani
This recipe has been viewed 2462 times
Crispy Rajma Starter is a tiny finger food which you can enjoy during a cold evening and you won't stop at one.
- Pressure cook the soaked rajma until cooked. Be careful and do not overcook the rajma otherwise they may become soft and mushy.
- In a deep bowl combine plain flour, chilli powder, black pepper powder, tandoori masala, salt and oil.
- Add just enough water to make a smooth and thick batter.
- Now dip each rajma piece into this mixture properly and deep-fry till golden brown.
- Your crispy rajma starter is ready.
This recipe was contributed by sneha sadhwani on 30 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.