Crispy Ragi Pakoda Recipe
by Foodie #611227
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5444 times
The ragi pakoda is suitable as a evening snack with tea/chai and also as an appetizer to a formal meal. Best served with coconut chutney or mint chutney or simply ketchup.
- Peel and mince the ginger.
- Coarsely chop the coriander and curry leaves.
- Mix the veggies and herbs – cabbage, capsicum, ginger, coriander and curry leaves – in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients – ragi flour, besan, cashew pieces, sesame seeds, salt, and black pepper powder/chili powder – in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Add 2 tablespoons of this hot oil to the dry mix.
- Now add the vegetables to the dry ingredients and mix well. Add just enough water to form a dough.
- Make bite-sized ragi pakoda pieces and fry them in hot oil.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #611227 on 04 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.