Crispy Paneer Cutlets
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50085 times
The tasty, economical and crispy paneer cutlet recipe is sure to appeal to your taste buds. The crumbled paneer is cooked with spices, mashed and then made into flat cutlets. These paneer cutlets are shallow fried and sure to simply melt in the mouth. The paneer cutlets or tikkis are simple, easy to prepare in multitude of shapes and sizes and are typically served with onion rings and any sauce of choice.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the plain flour and saute till it turns pink in colour.
- Add the milk, while stirring continuously, till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and add the grated paneer and mix well.
- Add the mashed potatoes, mix well, add the salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Divide the batter into equal sized balls and flatten each ball into a pattice shape.
- Roll each pattice in bread crumbs and chill for some time.
- Heat a tava and cook the cutlets using little oil till they turn golden brown and crisp form both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.