Crispy Onion Ring
by Foodie #638993
This recipe has been viewed 593 times
Crispy onion ring is tasty fusion of pakoda which made from onion.
- Separate the onion roundels into rings and keep the center part aside. Use only the outer big rings.
- Sieve together refined flour, corn flour , salt, pepper powder and baking powder,oregano,coriander powder,4 chilly flacks.
- Add half cup of oil and sufficient water to make a thick batter.
- Whip this batter with whisk or hand continuously for a long time - say five to ten minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Dip onion rings in the batter and deep fry till crisp. Remove and drain on an absorbent paper. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #638993 on 26 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.