Crispy Noodle Rice
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1852 times
A delicious medley of cooked rice tossed with fried noodles veggies, and chilli sauce.
Add your private note
Crispy Noodle Rice recipe - How to make Crispy Noodle Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add crushed garlic and sauté.
- When it changes colour, add french beans, carrots and sauté for a minute.
- Add boiled peas, red chilli paste, capsicum and salt.
- Toss and mix add boiled rice and mix using two spoons.
- Crush crisply fried noodles and add.
- Add vinegar, spring onion greens and mix.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.