Crispy Mushrooms In Garlic Dip
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31531 times
Yummy and crispy mushrooms served with tasty garlic dip. Ideal for parties.
- Combine the the garlic with milk and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add this to the mayonnaise and add the tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Wash the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with the mushrooms and toss well.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, roll the mushrooms in the bread crumbs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with the dip.
This recipe was contributed by sarjeet on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.