Crispy Methi Puri
by Foodie #625247
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6146 times
I love this crisp methi puris and they are very easy to prepare too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a stiff dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into small puris, using little whole wheat flour if required.
- Prick each puri using a fork and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each puris till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and serve or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #625247 on 06 Jan 2015my name is jalpa gajjar
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.