Crispy Khichri Pakode
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1805 times
A wonderful crisp way to use leftover khichdi.
Add your private note
Crispy Khichri Pakode recipe - How to make Crispy Khichri Pakode
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 12 pieces
- First set leftover khichri in a plat, keep in refrigerator , cut square shape piece with the help of knife.
- Combine the besan, carom seeds, chilli powder, garam masala, amchoor powder and water in a bowl, mix well and make a thick paste.
- Take one piece of khichdi, dip in paste of besan and cover with rice flour.
- Fry in oil as a normal pakora.
- Garnish with chaat masala.
- Serve hot along with green chutney, tomato sauce and curd.
This recipe was contributed by healthyDish on 03 Aug 2014I am Archna, living in Mumbai. cooking is my hobby, I keep on trying new dishes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.